[haiku-web] Re: Need any help still?

  • From: "Curtis Wanner" <katisu@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <haiku-web@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 May 2008 22:03:42 -0400

Remi wrote:
>Is Haiku-filkes.org is a Drupal powered system too ? The list of downloads
is in database or based on a folder's files >listing ?

I just double checked with Sikosis.  Apparently he has done the work already
for the feeds and will be adding it once he figures out recent login
changes.  FYI, haiku-files.org is a using set of PHP scripts and the listing
is stored in a database.

>Anyway, i could help on that... and also creating widgets/web widgets using
it (i'm actually learning how widget goes at >work).

The widgets sound like a good idea.  Sikosis already developed an app for
facebook.  He should be subscribed to this list now, so any more details can
be explained by him.

Curtis