[haiku-web] Re: IRC Channel?

  • From: Urias McCullough <umccullough@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-web@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 12:50:56 -0700

On Thu, Apr 23, 2009 at 12:48 PM, Dennis d'Entremont
<dennis.dentremont@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I should also ask... Does anyone have any objections in using the channel
> (#haiku-web) on FreeNode as our IRC home base in case anyone wants to chat?

We did actually use it when niels was updating the website...

I think it could certainly be useful for any
coordination/implementation efforts, but for decision making or
planning I would rather see threads on the mailing list so that all
parties have a chance to respond and review.

- Urias