[haiku-web] Re: [Haiku] #2204: Missing or invalid form token. Do you have cookies enabled?

  • From: "Jorge G. Mare (aka Koki)" <koki@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-web@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 04 May 2008 12:57:57 -0700

Hi Niels,

Niels Reedijk wrote:
Hi Jorge,

2008/5/4 Jorge G. Mare (aka Koki) <koki@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
Howdy,

The error message reported by Marcus as well as the current overall Trac
slowness did not happen before the recent Trac  upgrade.

Tracker has not been upgraded recently.

Please forgive me. From your email here...

//www.freelists.org/archives/haiku-development/01-2008/msg00010.html

...I was under the impression that you had done an upgrade when you made the various changes to Trac that you describe in the message.

So, is it just a coincidence then that the problems that we are having with Trac started occurring after those changes were made? Please, don't take this personal; I am just curious. :)

Can we please consider reverting to the version of Trac that was working OK
in order to avoid this persistent situation that is obviously annoying the
developers? Niels?

I'll look through the error log to see if it provides any insight.

Thanks Niels!

Cheers,

Koki