[haiku-web] Fwd: [Website feedback] My "inappropriate" post on Suggestions forum

  • From: Niels Reedijk <niels.reedijk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-web@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2010 15:44:40 +0200

Hi guys,

Can somebody with knowledge about the spam filter system help me out here?

The conversation is from bottom to top.

Basically it is about a disappearing comment, which later on
reappeared. Did someone mark it as not-spam? Or was that done
automatically? Anyway, the reappearing comment apparently was not the
original one.

I don't really know the spam checking.

Thanks!