[haiku-web] Re: Drupal 6 released

  • From: "Jorge G. Mare (a.k.a. Koki)" <koki@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-web@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2008 11:36:34 -0800

Howdy Niels,

Niels Reedijk wrote:
Hi guys,

While we were talking about Drupal 5, they totally disrespected our
sentiments and released Drupal 6 behind our backs ;-)

http://drupal.org/drupal-6.0

We knew it was coming. :) The upgrade to 5.x was planned knowing that 6.x was on the way. 6.x is still missing many modules, some of them critical ones, so it is not an alternative for us now. It may be in the next few months, but it's up in the air.

Version 5.x is well supported and mature now, so that's what we are currently planning to go with.

Cheers,

Koki