[haiku-sysadmin] Re: RFC dev.haiku-os.org: switch back to forms-based login

  • From: Ingo Weinhold <ingo_weinhold@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-sysadmin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2014 05:53:25 +0100

On 01/09/2014 05:45 AM, Ingo Weinhold wrote:
The way it works now -- i.e. getting back to the page on which "Login"
was clicked -- is fine. That it is to say it was fine a few days ago.
ATM logging it is no longer possible for me. Clicking "Login" just
reloads the page instead of taking me to the login page.

Come to think of it, I updated my openSUSE distribution in the meantime. Clearing cache and cookies fixed the problem. Sorry for the noise.

CU, Ingo