[haiku-sysadmin] Re: Cron <root@vmdev> /bin/sh /etc/cron-scripts/send-daily-summary 2>&1

  • From: Oliver Tappe <zooey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-sysadmin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 10:04:33 +0200

Hi there,

On 2012-10-22 at 07:57:05 [+0200], root@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> File '/repodata/repomd.xml' not found on medium
> 'http://ftp5.gwdg.de/pub/opensuse/repositories/devel:/languages:/python/open
> SUSE_11.4'
>
> Problem retrieving files from 'devel_lang_python'.
> File '/repodata/repomd.xml' not found on medium
> 'http://ftp5.gwdg.de/pub/opensuse/repositories/devel:/languages:/python/open
> SUSE_11.4'
>
> Skipping repository 'devel_lang_python' because of the above error.
> File '/repodata/repomd.xml' not found on medium
> 'http://ftp5.gwdg.de/pub/opensuse/repositories/server:/http/openSUSE_11.4'
>
> Problem retrieving files from 'server-http'.
> File '/repodata/repomd.xml' not found on medium
> 'http://ftp5.gwdg.de/pub/opensuse/repositories/server:/http/openSUSE_11.4'
>
> Skipping repository 'server-http' because of the above error.
> Some of the repositories have not been refreshed because of an error.

I suppose the messages shown above have something to do with the fact that
support for openSUSE-11.4 is going to be terminated on Nov. 5th. While
continued support for the base distribution of 11.4 has been announced
("evergreen" repository), the additional repositories that we use will
disappear (well, have disappeared already, it seems).

So I think we need to upgrade to 12.1 (maybe even 12.2) within the next two
weeks. Considering my current work load during the week, I think I won't have
time before the next weekend.
FWIW, I have added a 12.2 repository to our build service configuration ...

cheers,
        Oliver