[haiku-qa] Re: Any news on an RC for Alpha 4?

  • From: Ryan Leavengood <leavengood@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-qa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 00:41:58 -0400

On Mon, Aug 27, 2012 at 9:53 PM, Dennis Catt <dcatt.haiku@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> What's the latest on a potential RC for Alpha 4?

I'm sorry, but I've been really swamped at work, and I've barely had
time for Haiku lately.

I made the r1alpha4 branch in Git last week, but I don't think it has
been set up with the Haiku BuiltBots yet.

Honestly the Haiku nightlies are not going to be markedly different
than the alpha at this point, so if you wanted to start testing you
could do at least some with a nightly.

I am planning to put some Haiku time in tomorrow night, but things can
always change :/

Though all I'll probably do is merge some more things into the
r1alpha4 branch from the master branch. We have to rebuild a bunch of
the optional packages within the alpha before we will really have a
release candidate. At this point I doubt we will release as scheduled,
though it shouldn't be too much longer.

--
Regards,
Ryan