[haiku-inc] Re: Proposal: Joining the board as a member.

  • From: Ryan Leavengood <leavengood@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "haiku-inc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <haiku-inc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2015 15:24:32 -0500

On Tue, Feb 10, 2015 at 1:22 PM, kallisti5 <kallisti5@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> As the free-time of quite a few board members is dwindling,
> i'd like to put myself up for election to the BOD.

+1,000,000

We are honestly having a bit of a crisis now because we really need
the help and were about to start publicly asking for it.

Matt has privately stepped down so we have a definitely vacancy, and
Bruno has been inactive for a long time, so we need to replace him
too. We have another good candidate in mind.

For now I think Urias, Axel and myself can stay on, and a project we
would like to take on with new board members is to adjust our bylaws
to allow for membership and maybe yearly board elections so we avoid
the stagnancy we have had for too long.

So thanks a lot for volunteering, I think you are a good choice and we
really welcome the help!

--
Regards,
Ryan