[haiku-inc] Re: Proposal: Alexander von Gluck IV election to the BOD (attempt 1)

  • From: Alexander von Gluck IV <kallisti5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-inc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 May 2015 23:21:49 -0500

On , Urias McCullough wrote:

On Wed, May 27, 2015 at 6:08 PM, Alexander von Gluck IV
<kallisti5@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Current board members:

Bruno G. Albuquerque (BGA)
Axel Dörfler (axeld)
Ryan Leavengood (leavengood)
Matthew Madia (mmadia)
Urias McCullough (umccullough)

This means the passing vote is 3 board members.

As it has been quite some time since i've seen BGA, i'd like to take
his place to avoid a < 50% deadlock due to lack of resources. He of
course can chime into this thread or re-join the board via a vote if
his free time improves at a later date.

In-line with the above, I purpose the following:

* bga is removed from the BOD due to lack of activity.
* Alexander von Gluck IV (myself) is voted in as a board member.
* Urias (at his discretion + approval) assumes the VP role formally
filled by bga.

Actually - it's probably not well known, but Matt has essentially
stepped down from his board duties - so I would perhaps simply change
the vote to bring Alexander on as Matt's replacement at this point.

Ah. Given the above...

I rescind "Proposal: Alexander von Gluck IV election to the BOD (attempt 1)"
to submit "Proposal: Alexander von Gluck IV election to the BOD (attempt 2)"

If you've +1'ed "attempt 1" and still agree with attempt 2, please re-vote
(sorry, since i'm trying this over email I want to make sure things are clear
cut :-))

-- Alex