[haiku-inc] Re: Ohio Linuxfest 2011 Contract / Compensation

  • From: Ryan Leavengood <leavengood@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-inc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2011 01:02:54 -0400

On Thu, Jul 14, 2011 at 11:39 PM, Joseph Prostko <joe.prostko@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Do I have permission to fill out the contract, as well as pay, or is
> an officer of Haiku, Inc. responsible for this?

I think you can probably fill it out and pay, we can reimburse you.

> Please note that the DotOrg sponsorship level that we will take on
> isn't explicitly mentioned on the contract, and will have to be filled
> in manually.

Hmmm, yeah we definitely want the $75 one :)

> I would likely just pay for things myself and send the proper
> paperwork to Haiku, Inc. after the fact in order to get compensation.

That's fine, we can reimburse you for fuel costs, the hotel and also a
per diem for food if you would like (I forget the exact amount now.)
PayPal is the easiest way for us to reimburse you and is free for us
when paying US residents.

I think the only requirement from us is a nice report with some
pictures for the web-site, which I imagine you would do anyhow.

--
Regards,
Ryan