[haiku-inc] Re: Facebook account

  • From: Richie Nyhus-Smith <richienyhus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-inc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2015 14:14:04 +1300

Hi all,

> > So does anyone have the login to the page?
>
> I don't. If it is linked to our Gmail account I might be able to get
> access. Let's see if anyone else responds before I start trying.

I am still after the login for the offical (facebook.com/haikuos) Facebook
page.

I did a bit of research on the page by reading old messages posted on the
Facebook timeline and  it sounds like it was set up by Jorge.

I have now have admin powers at the two community groups and the unoffical
fan page, but it is that offical page that still I need.

Regards,
Richard.