[haiku-i18n] Re: Update on Pootle

  • From: Niels Sascha Reedijk <niels.reedijk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-i18n@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2011 08:06:49 +0100

Hi,

On Thu, Nov 17, 2011 at 11:20 PM, helix84 <helix84@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm volunteering to work on Slovak in Pootle. I'm currently the only
> active translator.

Do you have any unexported translations in HTA? Or is everything
already in the repository?

> I assume I have to register a new login in Pootle - you don't have a
> LDAP or something else set up?

No, there is no shared login there. So yes. I have just opened the
Pootle user registration (actually for the Google Code-In, but yeah).
Mail me your user name afterwards so I can give you appropriate
permissions.

> So from the point of view of the translator the procedure to commit
> changes to SVN will be the same with Pootle as with HTA - to request
> export on this mailing list?

I think I will work slightly differently: doing a weekly import and export.

Regards,