[haiku-i18n] Re: Pootle suggestions

  • From: "Adrien Destugues" <pulkomandy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-i18n@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2015 09:38:58 +0000

18 novembre 2015 10:33 "Humdinger" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit:

Hi!

On 18 November 2015 at 10:16, Florentina M <emrys.demir@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'm Emrys Nurmi, kuchiki14 on Pootle.

Nice to see you back, also as GCI Mentor! :)

For some reason I completely forgot there's an info page I need to complete?

Have a look at https://dev.haiku-os.org/wiki/i18n/ro_RO/Info

There's this info page, a style guide and a page on terminology that
you can translate and fill in with whatever you see as important to
keep a consistent localization, even if the contributers may change
over time.

You can look at the pages for other languages for inspiration:
https://dev.haiku-os.org/wiki/i18n

It is up to each language team to organize as they prefer (some use the wiki a
lot, some prefer to discuss things on a mailing list, or whatever tool you
think is convenient). This is why having at least this "entry point" page is
important, as it is the only way we can know how to reach each translation team.

--
Adrien.