[haiku-i18n] Re: Pootle is not working

  • From: Patrik Gissberg <patrik@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-i18n@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2011 10:28:24 +0100

Niels Sascha Reedijk skrev 2011-10-30 14.55:
Hi,

I am very sorry to have to report that there is no way I seem to be
able to get Pootle to work. I have tried several combinations of OS
(mac, linux), Python (2.5, 2.6, 2.7), Django (1.2.7, 1.3, 1.3.1) and
Pootle (2.1.5, 2.1.6 and svn), and I keep on running into a server
error when performing certain actions, such as viewing the overview of
a translation project or using the command line management tools. I
have did simple and more advanced Google tricks, and so far I have not
been able to find any mention of this issue. For me, at this point, I
am done with it. If someone else is able to successfully manage to run
Pootle, let me know, I might consider trying it again, but for me it
is dead now.

Regards,

Hello everybody!

I infomed Niels on Sunday evening that I managed to reproduce the problem he describes, and fix it.

So no need to look into the issue. Sorry I forgot to inform everybody (e-mailed Niels directly).

Patrik