[haiku-i18n] Re: Pootle error

  • From: Dancsó Róbert <dancso.robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-i18n@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Niels Sascha Reedijk" <niels.reedijk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2013 20:11:33 +0100

Hello!

As I see in the Japanesse page the alert has gone, but at the Hungarian there are still alert ("Error reading 18 files") at the filetypes and at the shortcuts preference for me: http://i18n.haiku-os.org/pootle/hu/haiku/preferences/ :(

dsjonny

2013.01.08. 14:32:01 dátumon Niels Sascha Reedijk <niels.reedijk@xxxxxxxxx> írta:

Hi,

On Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 11:02 PM, Dancsó Róbert
<dancso.robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello

I found an error at Pootle. In the Hungarian an in the Japanese site there
is an error icon: "Error reading 54 files".
Can somebody check this problem?

The message is gone now. Though the permissions on the problematic
file were different then others, it should have been readable and
writable by the server so what actually went wrong is a mystery. At
least no data got lost.

Regards,