[haiku-i18n] Re: In preparation of the user guide export

  • From: Marius Middelthon <mcwm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-i18n@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 May 2011 12:39:00 +0200

Den 22.05.2011 08:01, skrev Humdinger:
Hi there!

Later today I plan to export the user guide (and all HTA keys for that
matter) to be included in the alpha3 test image.
Is there any translation team that does *not* want to publish what they
have got at this time?

Hi!

No work has yet been done on the Norwegian Welcome or Userguide. So if the export would result in a copy of the english one, I don't think there is a point - other than making it glaringly obvious that it needs translating... We have been focusing on HTA so far. HTA is not complete, but there are recent changes that should be updated for a3.

Marius