[haiku-i18n] Re: GCI mentors for localization needed

  • From: Jorma Karvonen <karvonen.jorma@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-i18n@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2010 12:13:06 +0200

Hi,

Finnish hta localization is already completed (but some hta bugs with
pie charts insist on that two or three are not completed). Are these
students interested in Haiku documentation localization? I myself
wanted to start it also, but have not received password for the
documentation online tool.

Best regards,

Jorma Karvonen