[haiku-i18n] Re: European Portuguese translation

  • From: Vasco Costa <vasco.costa@xxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-i18n@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 09 Jul 2010 15:51:51 +0100

On 07/07/2010 07:01 PM, Humdinger wrote:
Nope. The userguide linked from the web page is static. This makes
more sense, when Haiku reaches R1 and not everything we do on the
translation site should directly appear in the official version on the
web site.
For now, we'll export what we've got at the translation site every now
and then to SVN. I'll do that more frequently now to avoid possible
dataloss in the future, plus we want to have a current version in the
nightlies.

That's what I thought, makes perfect sense.

I would also like to help translating/maintaining the pt_PT localization of the operating system. I believe this is also done through an online tool, is it currently available?

Thanks.

--
Vasco Costa