[haiku-gsoc] Re: Updated patch

  • From: "Ryan C. Gordon" <icculus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-gsoc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 14:44:02 -0400

Third update to SDL 1.3 patch 00: Altered commit message (there should
be no change to contents).

This patch is great!

Haiku devs: I'll apply this to the SDL repo if there aren't objections.

Ryan, thanks for all your help and clarifications on how to properly
make a patch, I'll try to keep all of your advice in mind for the next
one so that I don't have to spam this list in future.

The etiquette of it all is sort of obsessive-compulsive, and I apologize for the hassle. :)

It does make for a much nicer revision history, though, so thank you for making the effort.

--ryan.