[haiku-gsoc] Mid-term evaluations reminder

  • From: Matt Madia <mattmadia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-gsoc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2009 13:17:46 +0000

This week is the beginning of mid-term evaluations.  It runs from This
monday, the 6th until next monday, the 13th.
Below is a forwarded email from Leslie Hawthorn from a few days ago.

The dates from the timeline :
  http://socghop.appspot.com/document/show/program/google/gsoc2009/timeline

July 6:
~12 noon PDT / 19:00 UTC
    * Mentors and students can begin submitting mid-term evaluations.
July 13:
12 noon PDT / 19:00 UTC
    * Mid-term evaluations deadline;
    * Google begins issuing mid-term student payments provided passing
student survey is on file.