[haiku-gsoc] Re: Haiku Code Drive 2008 Student - Yin Qiu

  • From: "Salvatore Benedetto" <emitrax@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-gsoc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 07:05:29 +0000

2008/6/18 仇寅 <qiuyin04@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> Hi there,

> I'd like to briefly introduce myself. I am one of the HCD08 participants. My
> name is Yin Qiu and is going to implement ICMP error handling and
> propagation in these months. However, probably because of some
> miscommunication, I am still waiting for a mentor to be assigned.

If I understood correctly your mentor should be Philippe Houdoin.
Anyway, I suggest you not to wait for your mentor (that's actually an advice
for every other gsoc/hcd students), but instead to use this public
mailing list to post all your doubts/questions. All mentors should be subscribed
to this mailing list, and beside if your mentor is currently not
available for any
reason, someone else might reply sooner.

> Anyway, looking forward to working and having fun with you!

Same here! :)

Regards,
--
Salvatore Benedetto (a.k.a. emitrax)