[haiku-doc] Documentation tasks

  • From: David Weizades <ddewbofh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <haiku-doc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 22:49:28 +0200

Hi,

I'd just like to introduce myself. I'm David Weizades and I will (hopefully) be
able to help out with the API documentation by proof-reading and correcting it.
I've done documentation-work in the past but mostly focused around user docs so
I might ask some really daft questions about the API occasionally. I've already
started on going over the docs for the List class so I guess that's where I'll
continue. If there are any questions feel free to send me an off-list mail,
just be sure to put "haiku" in the subject so I'll be able to find it. :)

Cheers
/Dave
Prova Live.com: här kan du skapa din egen onlinevärld - med nyheter, sport,
väder och mycket annat.
http://www.live.com/getstarted