[haiku-doc] Re: Claim for BlockCache.dox

  • From: David Weizades <ddewbofh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <haiku-doc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 16:59:38 +0200

Just wanted to give you a heads up on that I can't for the life of me figure
out how to edit the wiki. I have a login but
there are no edit buttons I can find. Maybe special permissions or something is
required to be able to edit?

Cheers
Dave

> Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 16:52:26 +0200
> From: niels.reedijk@xxxxxxxxx
> To: haiku-doc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [haiku-doc] Re: Claim for BlockCache.dox
>
> 2007/5/22, David Weizades :
> >
> > Start the phase 2 checking on BlockCache.dox.
>
> Updated the wiki. As a small note, BBlockCache was mainly based on my
> reading of the source code and I remember that I, at a certain point
> in time, discovered that it worked completely different than I
> thought. So it would be normal that things would work differently than
> I thought in the initial phase.
>
> Good luck!
>
> Niels

Prova Live.com - din snabba, personliga hemsida med allt du kan önska dig på
ett enda ställe.
http://www.live.com/getstarted