[haiku-development] Re: sis19x [Was: Problem with Broadcom 4311 and 4312]

  • From: Siarzhuk Zharski <zharik@xxxxxx>
  • To: <haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 09 Oct 2011 10:26:54 +0200

On Sun, 9 Oct 2011 09:59:19 +0200 (CEST), Fredrik Modèen wrote:
By the way, there are native version of sis19x in my development
branch. ;) It has some problem during restore connection after
re-inserting the cable and rare issues transmitting big load of data.
Receiving is stable - so it is usable under Haiku, IMO.
A that sounds like a easier way ;)

Looks like I should move it to the trunk in some days. It looks usable at least for "svn up-ing" Haiku sources. ;-)

You don't have a sis 691 grafic driver there as well? ;)

I'm not sure about the model number, but I have "Mirage 3" one on some of my notebooks. Probably, some day it will be supported too. At least I have such dream - to learn a bit of graphics hardware programming. ;-)

--
Kind Regards,
    S.Zharski

By the way, many peoples are going "angry" when they see the quoting of such "uninformational" parts (welcomes and signatures) of original mail. ;-) It is a good idea to remove it from the answers. Thank you!

--
Kind Regards,
   S.Zharski