[haiku-development] Re: [problem] Strange behavior of find_directory(B_USER_SETTINGS_DIRECTORY)

  • From: PulkoMandy <pulkomandy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 13:25:05 +0200

> Isn't it better just to stop thinking about this code, since everything I
> need from TrackerSettings file - date separator, first day of week and MM,
> DD and YYYY order in the date - will be available from the Locale Kit as
> soon as it enters the code?

You're right, all of this is planned to go into the locale kit at some
point. I think this also means it will get removed from tracker
settings. But this will probably not happen this week, maybe during
the next month or so. I'm starting to integrate ICU to the locale kit
to handle this data today.

--
Adrien Destugues / PulkoMandy
Elève ingénieur ENSSAT EII1- www.enssat.fr