[haiku-development] Re: new blocking build

  • From: Rene Gollent <anevilyak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2010 08:35:44 -0500

On Mon, Feb 8, 2010 at 7:54 AM, raynald lesieur
<raynald.lesieur@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> in the near future, I will have a beagleboard, and I wondered if we could do
> live 2 gcc (x86 and ARM)? and how to swap the compilers ?

Easily: just rename your generated directory to say, generated.x86,
run configure again for ARM, rename that generated to generated.arm,
and just create a symlink for generated to whichever one you want to
build. To swap, just point the symlink at the other generated.cpu
directory.

Regards,

Rene