[haiku-development] Re: lklhaikufs: progress report

  • From: Ingo Weinhold <ingo_weinhold@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 20:12:01 +0200

On 2010-07-14 at 18:59:39 [+0200], Lucian Adrian Grijincu
<lucian.grijincu@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Haven't received any kind of feedback on this yet.

Well, as written earlier, using paths as private vnode data is not going to
work and the get_vnode() variant you propose is probably not a good idea.

I've only browsed casually through the code and being rather straight
forward, there's not much else to remark on (save coding style issues).
Until the main issues are addressed, I don't think it's worth to do a
thorough review, though, as a good deal has to be rewritten.

CU, Ingo