[haiku-development] Re: [haiku-commits] Re: r43210 - haiku/trunk/src/preferences/keymap

  • From: Siarzhuk Zharski <zharik@xxxxxx>
  • To: <haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2011 11:20:59 +0200

Dear John,

BTW, [haiku-commits] ML is not a place for discussions but only short comments on code changes and style problems. That's why I have moved my answer in the haiku-development - please do the same.

On Tue, 8 Nov 2011 17:51:30 -0500, John Scipione wrote:
Well, the drag and drop interface in keymaps, like I said above, is not usable by me in its current state let alone year-old babies.

Unfortunately that is typical: the Idea is brilliant but implementation is not so perfect. :-(

Please start changing your mind - Haiku programmer is not just technician, but Artist that makes Masterpieces! ;-) Good luck!

I am sorry that my work offends you. Let me say that my work on Keymap is by no means final.

No, it doesn't offend me - just some uncomfortable feelings that it was neccessary to declare. Seriously speaking I'm glad to see, that someone finally decided to perfect this part of the system.

Thank you for your work!

--
Kind Regards,
   S.Zharski