[haiku-development] Re: [haiku-commits] Re: r39000 - haiku/trunk/src/system/libroot/os/arch/arm

  • From: Hike Danakian <hdana2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 09:18:58 -0700

Hi,

>> BTW, I'm using the verdex target exclusively at the moment, qemu works
>> very nicely, and the gdb support has proven _very_ useful.

I was wondering whether there are special instructions for building
this version of gdb from the buildtools... it seems at some point it
was included in Haiku's buildtools, but I can't find it in my
configuration. Should I compile a vanilla gdb from source, for ARM
target, or is there some better way?

Thanks,

-- Hike Danakian