[haiku-development] Re: arpa/inet.h header not found

  • From: Ingo Weinhold <ingo_weinhold@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2008 15:45:08 +0200

On 2008-07-12 at 11:20:46 [+0200], Clemens zeidler
<clemens.zeidler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> yesterday I build haiku from scratch (under R5, following the discription
> on the haiku page) and get an error in
> set_haiku_revision.cpp
> the compiler can't find #include <arpa/inet.h>
>
> I add
> UseHeaders [ FDirName $(HAIKU_TOP) headers build posix] : true ;
> to the jam file to make it build. Can somebody take a look/ fix the jam
> file?

The change is not correct. Under BeOS R5 net server <arpa/inet.h> is not
included, and under BONE the header should exist. Either your build system
is misconfigured (i.e. it thinks it is BONE or Dano, but is R5 net server)
or your BONE headers are not correctly installed/visible to the compiler
for some reason.

CU, Ingo