[haiku-development] Re: Unable to create partition

  • From: Pete Goodeve <pete.goodeve@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2012 20:57:45 -0700

On Wed, Aug 01, 2012 at 07:46:27PM -0700, Pete Goodeve wrote:
Hmm. Well I notice that I may not be dealing with an "extended partition"
here!  I'm not up to date on drive formatting, but I notice things looked
rather different from my old 50GB drive.  I don't have access to the laptop
right now, but I'll look again when I get the chance.  However, I *did*
successfully create *one* BFS partition (after deleting the Ext2 one
that ZaReason supplied for me) so I don't understand at all.

        -- Pete --