[haiku-development] Re: Try it! Stack and Tile

  • From: "Clemens Zeidler" <clemens.zeidler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 22:12:06 +1300

Am 11.10.2010, 13:49 Uhr, schrieb Karl vom Dorff <karlvd@xxxxxxxxx>:

May I suggest a little preference application for Stack & Tile (or integrate
a tab into tracker preferences) that:

   - has a radio checkbox to enable stack and tile
   - allows you to select a keyboard key to use with S&T
   - explains how to use it.

I've added a little Wiki here:

http://haikuware.com/wikis/doku.php?id=tips:stack

It's a nice utility, but without reading this thread on the mailing list
nobody will know how to use it.

Incidentally, the key to use on my MacPro keyboard is the right-sided
alt-option key.

Sounds not that difficult, actually I think about try the middle mouse button like in KDE... But pref app is not very high on my list to many other bug to fix...
        Clemens