[haiku-development] Re: Trac Website/CMS component

  • From: Gavin James <gavin.james@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2008 18:42:58 +0000
On 6 Feb 2008, at 5:44 PM, Jorge G. Mare (a.k.a. Koki) wrote:

Hi Niels,

Niels Reedijk wrote:
Hi, as an alternative, we could use the web team mailing list as a
default component owner, for all tickets on web issues. That might get
a new life as the place for all things trac and drupal. Even if it
does not spark greater interest outside the select group currently
involved, it would at least be an effective inbox for website issues.

I think that's a good idea. :)

As an alternative, i think you can probably generate an rss feed that
would give you a list of changes.

That would work for me too.

Otherwise i can make you the default  component owner. N.

I would rather prefer if we can try the other two alternatives that you proposed. I think we shout wait to hear from Gavin before making any moves though.

Im happy with all of this, I think having the emails sent to the web team mailing list is the best option, that way if anything server- related crops up it won't need to be forwarded on to me.

- Gavin