[haiku-development] Re: Towards Haiku Alpha 2 or Beta 1

  • From: scott mc <scottmc2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2009 11:48:56 -0800

> I recommend the following procedure:
>
> 1. Define the R1 feature set. Features should be organized in three groups:
> must-have features, nice-to-have features (which shouldn't hold off the
> release), and definitely-post-R1 features (we could even be clearer and do
> a rough planning for R2 and R3).

A first-cut has been made at this:
http://dev.haiku-os.org/wiki/FutureHaikuFeatures
Perhaps it's time to refine that list.  From that list we can then put
together a plan for the rest of the roadmap.

I just updated that page with some links and penciled in the new
debugger and the possible calendar/scheduler app that Alex proposed
for his project.

-scottmc