[haiku-development] Re: Static object Destructor

  • From: pete.goodeve@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2015 10:03:59 -0700

On Fri, Jul 24, 2015 at 08:44:03AM -0400, gus knight wrote:

On Fri, Jul 24, 2015 at 1:57 AM, Pete Goodeve <pete.goodeve@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
I decided to take a crack at fixing up Sequitur for Haiku. I downloaded
the source from HaikuArchives, and as Adrien (I guess?) said it compiles
and sort of runs, with some vital features not working yet.

Yes, it runs, but it won't load any files (and doesn't give any
errors, either...)

If you do manage to fix it, I'll happily accept patches :)

Ah, it was you, not Adrien? Apologies... (:-))

It's a bit surprising how much runs. It recognizes MIDI nodes, and I could
record
and play back a sequence, but as you say trying to load anything just gives an
empty
window. Also the 'Filters' window seems to have a lot of blank lines and few
filters
shown. The code for the Tools seems to be missing altogether -- I had to bring
them
over from the original package.

Thanks to everyone for their comments. I'll treat it as a bug to be fixed,
then.
Any further discussion I should move over to the 3rd-party list.

-- Pete --