[haiku-development] Re: Runtime loader problem.

  • From: "Bruno Albuquerque" <bga@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 15:19:37

Replying to myself:

Inside the runtime loader, the call that fails is _kern_create_area().
More specifically, this code:

Line 938
                if (image->regions[i].flags & RFLAG_ANON) {
                        image->regions[i].id = _kern_create_area(regionName,
(void
**)&loadAddress,
                                addressSpecifier, image->regions[i].vmsize,
B_NO_
LOCK,
                                B_READ_AREA | B_WRITE_AREA);

                        if (image->regions[i].id < 0) {
                                status = image->regions[i].id;
                                goto error;
                        }

                        image->regions[i].delta = loadAddress -
image->regions[i].
vmstart;
                        image->regions[i].vmstart = loadAddress;
                }

Again, this only happens as described in the previous email (and below)
.

-Bruno