[haiku-development] Re: Resource Editor

  • From: Axel Dörfler <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 01 Mar 2013 18:18:00 +0100

Am 01/03/2013 18:10, schrieb pulkomandy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx:
   Thanks for the extra review.  mmadia has now applied the resource
editor work.  There's another chunk of work TriEdgeAI did in creating
a minesweeper clone for Haiku on this task:
http://www.google-melange.com/gci/task/view/google/gci2012/7959245
Looks like it's to be built in tree?  Perhaps this can be added to
Haiku as a demo?
I think we have enough demos as is. It's always a bit difficult to make our
alpha releases fit a CD, and adding more demos isn't helping. I'm fine with
it being an optional package, however.

I haven't looked at his Minesweeper clone yet, and while I agree that we do have enough demos, I would prefer a little game over some more or less useless demo.

Besides that, the demos really don't add much to the space of the image.

Bye,
   Axel.