[haiku-development] Remove BMessageQueue::IsLocked()?

  • From: John Scipione <jscipione@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2014 12:07:58 -0400

While I was documenting the API I noticed this discrepancy.

There is a private version of BMessageQueue::IsLocked() which is
non-const and there's a comment saying it should be removed in favor
of the const version once we are free to break BeOS compatibility. [0]
I checked the header in BeOS R5 and there isn't an IsLocked() method
at all there. Furthermore MessageQueue doesn't seem to derive from any
other class on either OS.

So, unless I'm missing something, can we remove this method?

[0] http://cgit.haiku-os.org/haiku/tree/headers/os/app/MessageQueue.h#n44