[haiku-development] Re: Problem with Trac access

  • From: Rob Judd <judd@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 15:40:08 +1100

Rene Gollent wrote:
On Mon, Mar 30, 2009 at 6:45 PM, Rob Judd <judd@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi guys,

Could someone with Trac admin permissions please enable my account. I'm
getting the following error when trying to create a new ticket:

TICKET_CREATE privileges are required to perform this operation

I did get an autoreply after creating the account, and responded to it, but
evidently this still didn't work.

Did you reply to it, or click the confirmation link in it?

Regards,

Rene
I clicked the confirmation link, which took me to a page where some confirmation code was already entered in a box. I clicked a button to confirm that, but it didn't seem to do anything. I tried it again, still nothing.

haiqu