[haiku-development] Re: Price per 2000? (Was: [VOTE] Haiku flier funding)

  • From: "Jorge G. Mare" <koki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 15:47:01 -0800

Urias McCullough wrote:
On Thu, Dec 17, 2009 at 10:23 AM, Jorge G. Mare <koki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
First, please refer to this document that lists all the vendors I have
received quotes from (vendor names are not shown to ensure neutrality; all
prices are in US dollars)...

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=tWxx-u_m2jpPDejb-xA2TgA&single=true&gid=0&output=html

Good stuff, I see many of those prices are indeed already less than
our initial quote.

One question though, is there any possibility to get quotes per 2000
ct as well? Even if we don't purchase 2000 at a time, I would be very
curious what the price differences are in order to determine the
relative cost of the materials vs. the labor.

If you don't have time, I totally understand - and I only thought it
would be interesting to have that info :)

Sorry, but I don't want to go through another round of quotes just to satisfy your curiosity. My educated guess is that 2K could cost approx. 20 - 30% higher.

Cheers,

Jorge/aka Koki