[haiku-development] Re: Preliminary R1/Alpha 2 images available for limited testing.

  • From: Urias McCullough <umccullough@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 9 May 2010 07:33:40 -0700

On Sun, May 9, 2010 at 6:12 AM, Stephan Assmus <superstippi@xxxxxx> wrote:
> So, Matt, the download on your server is corrupt. Don't know if it affects
> all images or just the ISO version.

Just woke up myself - and saw this in IRC:

[2010-05-09 06:04] <@mmadia> gotta go out for mother's day for a few hours.
[2010-05-09 06:05] <@mmadia>  anevilyak  axeld  bonefish  mmlr  nielx
olta  umccullough , have instructions on how to build a new image on
my box for internal distribution.

Note these timestamps are in the same timezone as the above timestamp
from my gmail - so he probably didn't read your email yet.

I've gotta get some coffee now, so let me know what the schedule/plan
is re: mirror population and torrent creation :)

- Urias