[haiku-development] Re: Pe doesn't show the bodies of functions

  • From: "Axel Dörfler" <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 11:00:09 +0000

Michael Crawford <mdcrawford@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> if you think this is a bug and not a feature, I'll file a ticket and
> attach a screenshot, and the source file as it is Open Source.  Does
> Pe have its own bug database?

I haven't ever seen this, and I'm using Pe for years now. Did you have
this problem from the start? And how could this be a feature? :-)
Have you tried to remove your settings? If those are the culprit, you
might want to zip them up, and attach them to your bug report over at
http://developer.berlios.de/bugs/?group_id=5154
Thanks!

Bye,
   Axel.