[haiku-development] Re: PXE

  • From: Raynald Lesieur <raynald.lesieur@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 21:40:44 +0200

Quoting Axel Dörfler <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

Raynald Lesieur <raynald.lesieur@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
thanks Axel, but ... an other problem on Dano ...

Sorry, I didn't see that problem, as I just copied stdint.h from Haiku
to the BeOS POSIX headers. Which you could do as well to solve it for
now, hint, hint :-)
(ie. you'll have to copy headers/posix/stdint.h to /boot/develop/
headers/posix/)

Bye,
   Axel.

Good, I arrived to generate remote_disk_server, but ...

After start dhcpd and tftpd, I put my other PC with ipro1000 in PXE boot mode.
The PC boot correctly, and stop on Haiku Boot Loader, but not detect a remote image. How can I test, if remote_disk_server works ?
And I don't know if haiku-netboot.tgz is charged. How knowledge?

thanks for your help.

Raynald.