[haiku-development] Re: Nightlies?

  • From: Urias McCullough <umccullough@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 15:50:02 -0700

On Mon, Sep 14, 2009 at 3:42 PM,  <pete.goodeve@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> As Philippe has applied the patch I made for usb_midi, and some others,
> and would like it to be tested, I went to grab that nightly build, and
> find they aren't available now that the alpha is out!  So I went to get
> the latest source snapshot from berlios.de, and that has gone too...
> Presumably those patches aren't in the alpha branch, so those images
> are no use for this.
>
> I don't have any easy SVN, so I'm sort of blocked at the moment.
> What to do?

The machine building the nightlies hasn't been online for a while, so
we decided it would be good to temporarily take those offline until it
was back so people wouldn't download old nightly builds and get
something even older than the alpha while it was busted...

Should hopefully be back shortly I think :)

- Urias