[haiku-development] Re: New Coverity scan results online: r39894 nightly-raw gcc4 build

  • From: Urias McCullough <umccullough@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2010 09:59:01 -0800

On Thu, Dec 23, 2010 at 5:38 AM, Axel Dörfler <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> if you are a developer interested in looking into CID issues, you should try
> to get an account.

Definitely anyone who currently has commit access and wants to view
the CIDs should receive an account - and I will work my hardest to get
these added :)

I am of the opinion that some of the more prominent "patch submitters"
in our community could also receive accounts. This would allow more
eyes on the issues and more patches to be submitted (via Trac tickets
I suppose) to resolve the issues found.

I could also petition Coverity to add another tier of "security" to
allow readonly access for any number of people who are interested. The
biggest problem for any of this is getting the changes made - even
adding an account has proven to be a slow process in the last year or
so.

- Urias