[haiku-development] Network Preference Applet CPR status update

  • From: Alexander von Gluck <kallisti5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2011 11:12:59 -0600

I've been giving phoudoin's (and others) test network preference applet
CPR for the last week or so and have some pretty good progress so far:

http://goo.gl/KQl6X

Constructive input is welcome.

* Yes, that is *real* code and not a mock-up
* No, it is not anywhere near done yet
* Yes, I am putting a "Manual/Automatic" drop down on those tab views
today.
* Yes, we could use new interface icons (HVIF please!)

* The interface status updates real time
(unplug the network cable and the status icon changes and "connected"
changes to disconnected)

--
Thanks!
 -Alexander von Gluck IV