[haiku-development] Missing libstdc++ features in gcc4

  • From: Adrien Destugues <pulkomandy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 07 Nov 2013 09:04:34 +0100

Hi,
I ran into a problem with our gcc4 package while trying to build a more
recent version of WebKit which makes use of C++11 features.

Our current gcc4 package does not define _GLIBCXX_USE_C99_MATH in
bits/c++config.h. As a result, some C++11 math functions aren't correctly
exported from cmath.h. One example is std::isinf, which is needed by WebKit.

I built the gcc4 compiler myself using configure --build-cross-tools, and
the resulting c++config.h seems very different. It does enable the feature.

I don't know how the gcc4 hpkg file is built, it seems build-cross-tools
doesn't do that. Since the configuration is different, I guess the package
does not use what build-cross-tools compiles?

--
Adrien.