[haiku-development] Re: Missing article: Binary Compatibility in 3 Easy Steps!

  • From: Disreali <mdisreali@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 14:52:11 -0800 (PST)

Hi,
--- On Thu, 11/11/10, Clemens Zeidler <clemens.zeidler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I can remember an article about binary compatibility. The
> article:
> http://www.haiku-os.org/documents/dev/binary_compatibility_in_3_easy_steps
> is empty. Does anybody have this article?

The url you gave is incorrect, 'in' is not part on the url.  Also, if you go to
the Articles index page, you can click on the article link. It worked fine for
me.  You may need to be logged into the Haiku site in order to view it.

http://www.haiku-os.org/documents/dev/binary_compatibility_3_easy_steps

Hope this helps

--
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.