[haiku-development] Re: Mentor IRC meeting

  • From: Bruno Albuquerque <bga@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2008 13:48:58 -0300

Unfortunately I won't be able to attend. Next week I will take part in the distinguished experts panel at NOMS 2008 (don't ask) and it is very unlikely I will find the time to join IRC.

-Bruno

Axel Dörfler wrote:
Hi there,

I just wanted to suggest we'll have an IRC meeting with all potential mentors after the student application deadline arrived. Then we can talk about the applications we got, and see who's best suited for a given student, etc. The deadline for applications is at April 7 at midnight (UTC). I hereby propose to meet at April 8, at 21:00 MEST (that would be 12:00 PDT), at #haiku (we can create channel for us then).
Does that work for you?

Bye,
   Axel.